terms & conditions
what is the deal ?
We will always do my best to fulfil your needs and meet your goals, but sometimes it is best to have a few simple things written down so that we both know what is what, who should do what and what happens if stuff goes wrong. When you engage us to undertake any work for you, we will need you to read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before work commences.
The Agreement covers design; templates; text content; photographs and video; changes, revisions and errors; technical support; copyrights; quotes and payments; cancellations; and any horrible small print (but there really isn’t any)! If you have any questions about this at all, please contact us.
Website hosting and domain registration
- Billed annually with payment required up front for new clients.
- Continuing clients will be invoiced 14 days before the due date. and reminders are also sent to the email address on file.
- Details about how to pay are included on each invoice.
- Non payment will potentially result in website unavailability and We really don’t want to do that! We’ll send you three reminders after the due date at which point your account may be suspended until payment is made.
Ad hoc jobs, eg: brochures and business cards or concierge/maintenance services
- Payment required up front unless otherwise negotiated.
- Paypal/Online Payment available for ongoing concierge/maintenance services.
We am generally available during normal business hours and as such, am contactable by phone or email. Outside of business hours, email is the best method of contact, however if urgent, We may be contacted by phone, and We will respond you as soon as practicable.
If there are occasions when We know We will be unavailable for any extended period of time, We will always let you know.
We will endeavour to respond to emails within 48 hours of receipt. If urgent, you should say so in the subject line of your message, or contact me by phone.
If you have any issues with any aspect of your project, you should advise me in writing into as soon as possible. A response to any complaint can be expected within seven days of its receipt and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum of delay.
As a small business, We are sure you understand how important it is that you pay the invoices that we send you promptly. We like to be able to pay my bills. We like to eat too!
Website development invoices are 7 day accounts unless payment terms have been negotiated prior to work commencing.
- Job value less than ₹ 10,000
- 70% payment up front, 30% on site release.
- Job value between ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 20,000
- 60% up front, 30% on completion of site development, 10% on site release.
- Job value greater than ₹ 20,000
- 50% up front, 40% on completion of site development (or progress payments depending on size of job), 10% on site release.
Special payment terms may be negotiated depending on your timeline or if there are unforseen delays during site development.
Non-payment may make it awkward the next time you need work done so we really do appreciate you paying on time. If you do find you are having problems paying your account, talk to us and we can work it out.
Unless otherwise negotiated, work will not commence until your deposit has been received; and access to your site will not be available until final payment received, with the final 10% payment being invoiced 1 week after site release.
Your deposit is non-refundable once work has commenced.
- Non payment of your invoice for hosting and/or domain name registration will result in website unavailability, ie your website will be suspended until payment is received.
- Suspension will commence automatically 24 hours after your invoice due date.
- Non payment of any of your progress payments for website development will either result in (1) work on your site being suspended; or (2) your site won’t be “live” until payment has been received per payment schedule.
- We will give you 7 days grace for payment to be made, after which time, you will be charged a 5% late fee on the amount outstanding. This late fee applies until outstanding amounts are fully paid.
- If you are having difficulty paying, We highly recommend you get in touch with me to discuss sooner rather than later. We really don’t like suspending accounts!